Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Exercis Rising Sun!!



Greetings everyone!! Wow my first blog and my first post! Haha! I am pleased to announce mission accomplished for exercise rising sun. We would like to thank everyone for their participation. It is not everyday that you cycle throughout the night, shove down combat rations, tackle problematic bikes, pallet each other with water bombs and finally enjoy the run rise with great company and awesome (but not very healthy) breakfast! Not to mention an elite cycling force that went several extra miles! I truly enjoyed the experience though my rear was sore for several days. Cheers to all those that made this event possible!! -Shawn

1 comments :

jiayou on the layout!
i'll see what i can do when i'm free. haha. =D

-jan

WELCOME TO HALL OF RESIDENCE 2