Monday, October 22, 2007

4 rReasons to Join the Hall 2 Overseas Trip!!

Consistent with the latest buzz in hall with regards to the overseas trip, for those of you who are still considering I have come up with a list of reason why you should make sure you book yourself a place to join us in Malaysia!

1) Socialize Socialize Socialize!!

Honestly tell me what better way is there to get to know someone better and have a conversation then to travel together? (If u do know pls email me at sqwerc@hotmail.com) Especially on the bus! Get yourself a seat with someone you want to get to know or the hall girl of your dreams!

2) Food

No, I am not posting a nutritional chart of what you’re going to have for meal overseas. Haha but I heard the food in Malaysia is really much tastier! I know you know I know you know the reason for this; I’m putting it in small print so I don’t offend those who don’t want to read this. The food is unhealthier! I mean thank goodness for the health guidelines in Singapore that stop hawerkers from pouring barrels of lard and oil into your food!. Ahem. Yes the food will be great!

3) Company

My perfect day will be hitting going for a run, hitting the gym do some supersets and go chill out with my friends! Yupp it’s the company! Where are you going to get the chance to travel with such an awesome group of people? Yupp don’t turn away I’m talking about u hall two residents! Get all your friends down and have a great time!

4) Shopping

I’ve not done any shopping in Malaysia but I know for a fact that you people love this. Due to the different economic structure of Singapore and Malaysia and the effect of the exchange rate, the SGD has greater purchasing power in Malaysia then as compared to Singapore. Let me explain this using the demand and supply curve to illustrate why the Singapore dollar is as such…..

Ok so I’m going to just end off before this becomes an economics essay. So all you out there if u have any suggestions or comments yupp my email is there! Have a good week ahead! Good Day!!.

-Shawn Chua

0 comments :

WELCOME TO HALL OF RESIDENCE 2